Thursday, January 28, 2016

26/01/2016

Flying 

First thing's first. I have an irrational fear of flying and nothing puts the definition of terrified into perspective than flying alone for the first time internationally. 


I wasn't always afraid of flying, but that was before a flight from St. Louis ,that included really bad turbulence that almost knocked over a male flight attendant, me screaming, and the sister laughing. Since then, I haven't mixed well with flying.

Listening to Louis C.K. didn't help either (warning, language). 


Though, who ever had the idea of putting a tracker on the in-flight screens is a genius.

Alas, I do not have a wing picture because I was too busy clinging to the arm of my chair while we were landing into London (don't judge me, it was a bumpy landing).

1 comment: